At Creative Bioscience, we have customized the diet protocol to meet your individual needs. Based on your weight loss goals and lifestyle, you can now choose a plan that will give you the results you are looking for. The instructions for the drops are simple: Take 10 drops orally 3 times per day and choose food items from our allowed foods list. Exercise is not required, although you may work out if you choose to.
In order to have the greatest success with this diet, we advise you to choose the cleanest, most wholesome food you can find if organic is an option for you. Be sure to read the nutritional content on everything that you consume. Try to become very aware of what you put into your body.
The 1234 Diet® Protocol allows for different calorie per day plans designed to fit your needs and lifestyle. 1,200 calorie per day plan (sample:200 calorie breakfast. 400 calorie lunch, 400 calorie dinner and two 100 calorie snacks) or 1,500 calorie per day plan. (sample: 300 calorie breakfast. 500 calorie lunch, 500 calorie dinner and two l 00 calorie snacks.)
Allowed Foods List
Protein: 3.5 oz. per portion (to be weighed before cooking) make protein 50% of your daily calorie intake.
- Egg Whites (6 total) – 100 calories
- Chicken Breast – 110 calories
- Turkey Breast – 115 calories
- Extra Lean Ground Beef (95% lean) – 135 calories
- Eye of Round – 180 calories
- Flank Steak – 165 calories
- Top sirloin – 190 calories
- Corned Beef – 250 calories
- Beef Brisket – 185 calories
- Veal – 110 calories
- Bison (buffalo) – 110 calories
- Venison (deer) – 120 calories
- Tuna Fish (canned in water) – 80 calories
- Steak, Lobster – 95 calories
- Crab – 85 calories
- Shrimp – 110 calories
- Scallops – 95 calories
- Orange Roughy – 75 calories
- Cod – 85 calories
- Haddock – 90 calories
- Flounder, Sole – 90 calories
- Sea Bass, Tilapia – 100 calories
- Halibut, Mahi-Mahi – 110 calories
- Red Snapper – 110 calories
Vegetarian Protein: The calorie content varies, check the nutritional label for portion sizes and corresponding calories. (please email support for Vegan Protein options)
- Tofu (firm or extra firm) – 75-100 calories per 3.5 oz. serving
- Tofu “Miracle” Noodles – 20 calories per 3.5 oz. serving
Dairy Protein: Make sure all selections are “non-fat” or “skim”
- Skim Milk – 1 Cup (8 oz.) – 90 calories
- Yogurt (plain, non-fat) – ¾ cup (6 oz.) – 103 calories
- Cottage Cheese (plain, non-fat) – ¾ cup (6 oz.) – 100 calories
Vegetables: All measurements are to be done BEFORE cooking
- Lettuce (any variety) – 1 cup – 10 calories
- Cucumbers – 1 cup – 20 calories
- Tomatoes – 1 cup – 35 calories
- Celery – 1 cup – 20 calories
- Onions – 1 cup – 65 calories
- Spinach – 1 cup – 10 calories
- Chard – 1 cup – 10 calories
- Fennel – 1 cup – 30 calories
- Red Radishes – 1 cup – 20 calories
- Asparagus – 1 cup – 30 calories
- Cabbage – 1 cup – 25 calories
- Chicory – 1 cup – 40 calories
- Beet Greens – 1 cup – 10 calories
You can make a salad totaling 2 cups of a few different vegetables just be sure to accurately calculate your portion sizes and the corresponding calories. However, it’s recommended you have just one item at a time for ease of digestion and better results.
- Apple – 1 medium – 95 calories
- Orange – 1 medium – 85 calories
- Grapefruit – ½ cup (sections) – 50 calories
- Strawberries – 1 cup (sliced) – 50 calories
- Blueberries – ½ cup (whole) – 40 calories
Starches: One serving equals 1 piece (not the serving size on the box)
- Melba Toast – 1 cracker – 15 calories
- Grissini Breadstick – 1 breadstick – 15 calories
- Ak-Mak Crackers – 1 piece (separated at the perforation) – 20 calories
- Wasa “Lite” Crackers – 1 piece – 25-45 calories (depending on the variety – carefully read the label)
Beverages: You can consume unlimited amounts of the following liquids; consume at least 3 liters of water every day in addition to the other “free” beverages.
- Black Coffee – no creamer (only 1 tbl. of fat free milk per day is allowed for use in coffee and/or tea; does not count as a dairy selection.
- Tea – plain black or green tea only, self–brewed. You may sweeten with Stevia or Saccharin and flavor with either a fresh lemon, lime or orange only. No additional added flavors or ingredients in the tea packets or bags including fruits, rosebuds, roots, honey, etc. (absolutely no pre-made or pre-bottled teas)
- Water – distilled is best
- Sparkling (Pellegrino, Perrier, etc.) and Mineral Water (no flavored varieties of either)
Sweeteners:Only Stevia and Saccharin (Sweet ‘N Low) are allowed. Aspartame, Sucralose (Splenda) and regular sugar are not allowed.
You can use any spice you want, just be sure it doesn’t contain sugar or starch. Salt and pepper are allowed. Read the ingredients of everything you consume, even a minor intake of something that is not allowed can stall you.
You can have gum, but be sure it is flavored ONLY with Xylitol (a natural sweetener). Most use Aspartame as well, which is not allowed. Avoid spices with sugar and/or starch
Tips for Success:
- Make different food selections every meal and each day for the best weight loss; keep accurate accounts of serving sizes and their calories.
- Avoid having too much red meat, shrimp, tomatoes and/or oranges.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid too much salt; try incorporating Green Tea for an added metabolism boost.
- Incorporate some exercise daily…walking, yoga, swimming, cycling, etc. – adjusting your calories up or down depending on your activity level.
- If you have any question please call our 24 hour support line at 877-744-1224 or email email@example.com our diet specialists are always available to help.