Summer is here and your outdoor grill can be a great cooking tool to use while following the hCG diet. Here are a few helpful tips:
- Use our hCG diet approved dressing recipes to marinate your chicken or beef before grilling.
- Grill vegetables in aluminum foil next to your meat at the same time for convenience.
- Plan ahead and grill several days’ meals at once. Pre-grilled chicken can be used in several of the hCG chicken recipes.
Even if you don’t have an outdoor grill you can still enjoy the taste of grilled food by using a George Foreman Grill or similar indoor grill. Benefits of an indoor grill:
- Just like an outdoor grill, George Foreman Grills allow the fat to cook off rather than the meat being cooked in the fat.
- Small indoor grills can be inexpensive and are convenient to use year round.
- Foods are cooked very quickly because the grills cook the top and bottom of foods at the same time.
For more recipes go to our hCG diet recipe page at http://www.creativebioscience.com/recipes.html
To purchase hCG 1234 or for more information go to http://www.hcg1234.com/
To learn about other Creative Bioscience products go to http://www.creativebioscience.com/